LIFESTYLE SESSIONS WITH AMELIA
Amelia is our Asheville and Charlotte Lifestyle Family Photographer. While Megan focuses solely on Real Life Documentary Stories in the home, Amelia travels anywhere in the Carolinas for her Lifestyle Sessions.
What is the biggest difference between a Real Life Session and a Lifestyle Session?
A Real Life Session most often takes place in the home. The majority of the session time is approached in a documentary fashion with a minimal amount of set-up portraits. The time is split 90% documenting, 10% candid portraits. These sessions range from two to eight hours of coverage. Both Megan and Amelia photograph Real Life Sessions anywhere around the world.
A Lifestyle Session can be photographed anywhere. More often than not, these sessions take place on location (i.e. on a mountaintop trail, in a local park, etc.). Amelia approaches these sessions with 70% of the time spent directing candid family portraits, and the other 30% documenting moments. These sessions range from one to two hours of coverage. Only Amelia takes on Lifestyle Sessions.
Our goal is for each session to produce photos that feel genuine, honest, and real, no matter how directed the session might be.